Come Join Us
Discover the ways in which worship and fellowship with the Waterford congregation can help you experience God and open doors for you to share God’s love with others. We are a worshiping and fellowshipping community of around 300 people.
Caring for Each Other
At Waterford, we believe that members should reach out to each other and offer Christian care, compassion and concern. Adult nurture classes, which meet Sunday mornings, are the place where primary pastoral care happens. Each class has a shepherd who facilitates sharing and prayer during the class time and works with the pastors giving ongoing care.
We Commit Ourselves to …
- Studying the Scriptures and praying individually and with others.
- Participating in times of gathered worship, nurture, fellowship, discernment and decision making.
- Sharing the good news of Christ with family, friends and others with whom we come in contact.
- Contributing our time, earnings and abilities to the ministry of the church.
- Giving counsel in Christian love and considering carefully counsel given.
- Accepting the process of reconciliation and the experience of forgiveness.
- Promoting the way of peace in all of life.