What is a “Year of the Bible?”
“Bind these words as a sign on your hand.” Deut. 6:8
- An opportunity to focus on the Scriptures for one year.
- A way to nurture your Christian faith, growth and development.
- Much more than simply reading through the Bible, although you may want to do just that!
- Immersing yourself in new faith practices as part of a congregation, small group or individually.
- For all ages, all abilities!
- Filled with possibilities!
Year of the Bible Resources
For a list of all of the resources that we have to offer please click here or click on the YOTB Resources link underneath the Year of the Bible tab in the navigation bar.